Popular Posts

Monday 2 December 2013

Planes


This review may contain spoilers.

Well it's a spin off from a Disney film that already had a crap sequel. So yeah no surprises when I say 3/10 for me.

Honestly this is the most generic garbage plot I've ever seen. The humour was weak. The characters were cookie cutter. The dialogue made me cringe. This film was not charming it was a waste of my time.

There was not a single voice actor from this movie who I want to consider praising. I am trying, believe me but it was the kind of film you felt people just showed up and got paid to do a basic job.

I will say this the character of Skipper had a flashback to his time serving in a war and it is a very tragic and heartfelt scene which made me realise the potential this film could have had. Do not watch this. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. I think this should have gotten a 4/10 at least. The movie logo resembles a plane which is I felt was quite creative. It really drives home the idea that the film is about planes.

    ReplyDelete